26 Things that you May or May Not Want to Know

posted on: Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It is way too hot outside to edit photos or write a long post.

Even as I type I am already starting to feel hot flashes so I grace you with a post that was written way back in January. on the day of my birth. but I never posted it because Hunk decided to crash my pad that day.

So. here. it. is.

enjoy.
1. I have been hypnatized...twice. I am a sucker.
2. I met Hunk for the first time when he was helping my sister paint my bathroom. He had a crush on her. long story for another time.
3. I had a basset hound named Daisy.
4. My longest diet lasted five days. maybe less.
5. I'm a celtics fan.
6. I mix Heinz 57, A1, and ranch together.
7. I can sign my name backwards and in cursive
8. I was voted most likely to succeed, most artistic and biggest hick in high school. Say what?!
9. I am extremely creeped out by David Bowie.
10. I use to work for someone famous.
11. I hate folding laundry.
12. Know-it-all's make me want to punch a baby panda. joking. no really. yes, joking.
13. I drive a subaru
14. snakes are creepy.
15. I have never been ice skating.
16.  I am left handed
17. I met Kevin Bacon while playing miniture golf.
18. I love palm trees.
19. My least favorite word is spoon.
20. I love cold bedsheets.
21. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be the karate kid.
22. I was a Girl Scout
23. Here is my favorite you tube video
hahahahaha! Got cha!
24. My high school graduation class was 47.
25. Flying and ferris wheels make me sick.
26. I love a good natural disaster.

Now I'm off for a much needed water spritz from my ironing squirt bottle.

9 comments:

  1. Know it alls make me want to punch a baby panda! Ha-ha, that made me totally lol!! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love that there were only 47 people in your graduating class & YOU were voted the biggest hick. :) Awesome! It's fun to get to know you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the panda video!! It's so darn cute!! Your graduating class was so small!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your'e pretty sick chubs. You showed a video of a panda AND mentioned punching a baby panda in the same post.

    Entertaining, nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this video. It's one of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lists like this! I did a, 25 things you don't know about me, quite a while back. I think it's great to know little things about people you're stalking on a daily basis. :o)
    I wanna know who you worked for. :o)
    Did Kevin Bacon do the dance for you? THAT would have been AWESOME! :o)
    My sister has a cat named Daisy.
    I wanna hear the boy story next. :o)
    That was a lot of smiley faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm like Mindy I want to know more!! LOL
    I'm a lefty also :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youtube - Honey Badger. SO funny! My favorite.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger