Instagram+Three Things

posted on: Monday, March 4, 2013


If you're new here, every week or so I do a fun little post entitled "Instagram+Three Things," in it I highlight a few of my favorite pictures from the week that have been posted on Instagram. If you want to follow us we would love to meet you @spunkyjunky. Beware though, I post a lot of pictures of my kids. I also showcase three things as well--sometimes it's my favorite youtube videos, places you should shop, articles you should read. It basically is my storage box for highlighting my favorite things I find on the web (pinterest?). 

Here are a few of my favorite blogs//
creativity: Dana Made It// fashion: The Daybook// kid-friendly: Small Fry// Inspiration: NieNie Dialogues

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. love the new blog look (although I loved the old one too - i actually pinned it :))

    love your self-portraits and am now following you on instagram. I'm marcia0608

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brecken is so fashionable with his fox sweater and shades! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger